Valuable resource for GH and N owners!

Home Forums GHTA General Topics Valuable resource for GH and N owners!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Norm Miller 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Steve Churchill

I just purchased the N37 Strega nee’ Island Swan soon to be renamed JADIP. We are now on the hard doing some fitting out. After ten years or so the portlight screens have seen better days (two fell apart from corrosion) and I am replacing them. I found New Found Metals to be the original source of these from a previous posting on this forum. What I didn’t know is that this same firm supplied the door latches and the deck washdown fitting. I not only have purchase new screens but I have ordered a couple of extra blue washdown hose fittings and new rubber bumpers for the door latches of which all are missing on my boat. I also am getting a couple of the little thumb tabs on the latches which have been lost through a loose set screw.

The website for the screens is : Look down at the bottom of the listing for: “12”RChS 12″ Round Chrome Screen $59.95″ That’s what we have. The other parts can be found under the Products tab though for the rubber bumpers and tab pieces you will have to contact them by phone. Nice guy.

Steve Churchill

Henry Dennig

Thank you for the post.
    We have bought several items from New Found Metals. Years ago I installed their Cleat Chocks on our bow and they have been great.

Norm Miller

Steve we have twelve new screens to install in our GH47. Took two months to get them. Source was New Found Metals. They. Also supplied the washdown water fittings in our bow for anchor washdown. New Found owner claims problems with crome coming off like our old screens has been addressed. Time will tell!

Norm Miller

Porthole Screen Picture, New Found Metals

You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.