N37 in the northeast

Home Forums GHTA General Topics N37 in the northeast

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pat & Michele Crossen 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Matt Boliver
    Participant

Hi all,
    Matt and Laurie Boliver here. We currently have a Duffy 35 based out of the Newport RI Navy Base. We are looking to retire in 3-4 years and are thinking of an N37 for our retirement boat and was wondering if it might be possible to meet up with an N37 owner cruising the northeast this summer?

Hello,
    My husband and I are also hoping to purchase an N37 in two years. We are in the Boston area and would also love to meet up. We met up with one boat in Fort Myers this past winter and it was so helpful.

Matt, If I recall correctly, there is a Great Harbor boat out there with owners from RI.

Michele Crossen

Matt Boliver
    Participant

I know of East Passage and I believe Compass Rose from this area. We toured East Passage at the Newport Boat show quite a few years ago but have only seen an N37 from a distance (early the previous spring an N37 and Nordhavn anchored out in our Middletown 3rd beach anchorage).

Richard
    Participant

There is a fly bridge N37 home ported in southern Maine if you are traveling further north.

Thank you Richard. If you know them can you ask them if they would be be willing to speak to me. We spend time each summer and winter in Fryburg Maine. I appreciate any help you can give me.

Pat Crossen

patcrossen@comcast.net

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.